This award celebrates excellence in improving access to primary care health services to promote, restore and maintain health by addressing one or more of these access delays;
1 Delay in deciding to seek medical care.
2 Delay in reaching a health facility.
3 Delay in receiving adequate care at the health facility.
Entries are open to health facilities, Pre-hospital care providers, Community Health Units, County Governments and other organizations in the health sector including NGOs.
- State the access delay(s) addressed.
- Brief introduction.
- Clearly defined goals and objectives.
- The beneficiaries.
- Strategies used to achieve the objectives.
- Achievements in relation to set objectives/outcome.
- Impact on healthcare.
- State the duration of the initiative. (Start date, end date or ongoing)
- Health Facilities will be required to download and fill out a Quality Healthcare Self-assessment Scorecard HERE. The quality assessment tool was derived from the Kenya Quality Model for Health (KQMH) HERE