We may use your data to contact you about future Quality Healthcare Kenyan Awards or other events that may be of interest to you.
- There is NO FEE payable for entry
- The entrants should ensure they have written permission from any owner of the supporting material they wish to upload. This includes: literary works such as articles, pictures and graphics, Blueprints of architecture, audiovisual recordings, sound recordings and power point presentations.
- Entries must be submitted online on the website.
- Entrants can submit entries for more than one award category.
- The entry document must be in MS Word; use Calibri or Times New Roman and font size of 12. The support documents can be in MS Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or JPG.
- The entry document should NOT be more than 1000 words, with SINGLE spacing.
- Video attachments should not be more than 5 minutes long.
- Entries must be submitted before or on 15th May, 2019 which will be the final day of submissions.
- Winners will be announced on 3 rd July, 2019 at the award event.
- The judges decision will be final.
- In a case where no entry was submitted in a given award category, the judges will declare the category null.
The venue or the date of the event may be changed if necessary for reasons beyond our organization’s control. You will be notified early enough in case this happens and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
- Outcome of project/activity
- Impact on healthcare
- Sustainability of projects
- Presentation of entry document (Brevity and clarity)
- The project, campaign, programme, publication or activity should have taken place or completed between 1st January 2016 and 31 st December, 2018.
5 – Outstanding
4 – Excellent
3 – Good
2 – Fair
1 – Poor